Hoping you are all safe and well. The team at Southern Geophysical Ltd is fully operational. In accordance with level 4 guidance we have put on hold all non-essential data collection for the duration of the level 4 alert.
Southern Geophysical Ltd is an essential business as defined by MBIE (Essential business – Critical Infrastructure, New Zealand, during Alert Level 4). Southern Geophysical Ltd has ongoing ground penetrating radar teams operating for essential utility and structural repairs as defined by MBIE.
“Building and construction
Lead agency: Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
• Any entity involved in building and construction related to essential services and critical infrastructure, including those in the supply and support chain
• Any entity involved in any work required to address immediate health or life safety risks, or to prevent serious environmental harm, and relevant essential supply chain elements”.
Southern Geophysical Ltd is operating under the MBIE guidelines and reducing risk to it staff and general public by:
• Minimise, or eliminate if possible, physical interactions among staff and with and between customers
• Ensure appropriate health, hygiene and safety measures are in place
• Restrict activity to only what is essential during the Alert Level 4 period.
For any question or work inquiries phone or email us....