$145 per hour (scanning and travel time, excluding GST)
Rates are for Christchurch and the Canterbury Region. If a report on the scanning or more detailed analysis of the data is required our rate for desktop work is $140 per hour plus GST. Outside of Canterbury our rates are the same but additional mobilisation costs will apply.
Email or phone today for an estimate or to book in a concrete scan. We are happy to talk and may have some suggestions about saving costs. We are able to undertake the smallest drill hole clearance through to a full building inspection.
We now offer a scan and core/drill service. We use the latest radar technology to scan the concrete and then drill or core your holes during the same visit.
Ph 0800 080097
Concrete scanning services we offer:
- Clearing locations for drilling/coring
- Slab thickness, both for suspended slabs and slab-on-grade
- Rebar pattern location and mapping services
- Detection of post-tension cables
- Detecting voids and concrete problems
- Locating metallic and non-metallic pipes, conduits, and cables including those buried within and under slab-on-grade concrete slabs
- We have New Zealand's largest range of GPR equipment, giving us the flexibility to deploy additional equipment for complex problems, scanning concrete structures over 500 mm in thickness, or for large projects where more than one scanning crew is required.
- Full CAD support
- We also offer thermal imaging to complement concrete scanning of heated floors.