Environmental Noise Meter - Nova 45 (Class 1)
The Premium Class 1 Environmental noise meter in the Pulsar Nova range (Model 45). Meets UK and EU regulations for noise assessments.
A high performance integrating averaging sound level meter with additional key features including:
- Range 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) & 143dB(C)
- Real-time 1:1 Octave band filters
- TWA/dose and Ln values
- Data Logging and AnalyzerPlus software
- Audio recording, Audio Note, and Automatic Timers
Ideal for compliant occupational, industrial, construction noise assessments and environmental noise pollution measurements.
Construction Vibration Monitoring
Monitoring vibrations ensures that site works are within consented limits, allowing you to maximise productivity. Documenting vibrations over time helps protect your project from unfounded allegations and complaints.
12 units available for even the largest projects.
Vibration monitoring provides quantitative evidence of compliance with all regulatory conditions:
- DIN 4150-3 Structural vibration – Effects of vibration on structures
- BS 5228-2 Code of practice for noise and vibration control on construction and open sites - Part 2: Vibration
- BS 6472-1 Guide to evaluation of human exposure to vibration in buildings.
Vibration monitoring is used for:
- Demolition activity
- Construction activity
- Heavy transportation
- Pile driving
- Dynamic compaction
- Tunnel and subway construction
- Bridge construction
- Road construction